Thank you to one of my friends and peanuts, Deanna for taking a picture of the Chicago Chobani Billboard for me!
I was so excited when Chobani picked my tweet to be part of their new advertising campaign and thanks to my amazing friends for showing them to me!
- For my friend, Deanna, who I totally promise to make it to Chicago one day to visit!!!
- For my Grandmother, who, if she was here today we would be celebrating her birthday. She made me so much of who I am. I still miss her so much everyday but I am grateful for the lessons she taught me, and the angel she has become.
- For my Mom, who reminds me everyday how proud she is of me, and how much she loves me. She’s always there for me when I need some one to listen.
- For my husband, who is SO supportive and loving.
- For my extended family, best friend and god sons, who never cease to make me feel like part of their family, who are just as crazy as my own family and able to be a part of something that brings more people close to the cure.
- For my best friend and her Mom who made me an amazing quilt for my birthday which is next week. Pictures to come!
- For someone who, has recently brought a lot of love and laughter to our lives. Who is an amazing listener and of the nicest and funniest people I’ve ever met.
- For all the friends who sent me love and support. I needed some time to work some things out and in a few weeks.